Register today for Yoga in the Sunflowers at Pine Knoll Farm! Join Land Trust for Louisiana and Downtown Yoga as we find healing and wellness in nature.
You are invited to join us for a healing Flow-Vinyasa class with instructor Brenna Barzenick, of Downtown Yoga Hammond. Breathe freely and deeply in the beauty of Louisiana’s great outdoors!
So much goodness is included in the $35 registration fee…
- Saturday, July 30th, 8:30 – 10:30 AM
- Pine Knoll Farm – 10 minutes outside of Hammond. Directions provided upon registration.
- Tickets are $35
- Call the Land Trust at 985-542-5006 if you have questions or need help finding us on July 30.
This will be a day focused on wellness and beauty, with fresh-cut flowers available to purchase and health-focused raffle prizes! Saint August Brew Company of Hammond will be providing light refreshments and cold beverages made from locally grown blueberries, lemon ginger, hibiscus, and lavender.
After the class, Land Trust for Louisiana is offering an optional tour of Pine Knoll Farm’s longleaf pine restoration project.
- This class is suitable for ALL SKILL LEVELS.
- Bring your own yoga mat – a limited number of mats will be available for people who don’t have one.
- Bring extra water and sunscreen!
- Indoor bathroom facilities present on site.
- Childcare for children 2+ years of age will be made available during the yoga class. If you need childcare during the class please indicate on the registration form.